Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Ankur Padia <pa...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/13 12:48:03 UTC

Fwd: How to load fuseki in eclipse

Hello everyone,

   I am trying to load fuseki source code in eclipse but not able to do so.
I have tried to find answer to the problem on internet but landed up in
finding the same question without answer. I will be thankful if any one can
let me know how to load fesuki source code in eclipse so that I can debug
and modified code.

Regards,
Ankur Padia.

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
On 16/05/14 21:34, Andy Seaborne wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> You need to download the source code, not use a binary distribution.
>
> get the codebase:
>
> svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jena/trunk Jena
>
> then import into Eclipse.
>
> Or use mvn:eclipse:eclipse.
>
> You don't need the dependencies directly - either way will sort it out
> for you.
>
>      Andy

PS
http://jena.apache.org/download/maven.html#build-and-install-artifacts-in-your-local-maven-repository