Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by "Andrew C. Oliver" <ac...@apache.org> on 2002/05/26 23:49:25 UTC

Re: subverting CVS WAS: Re: Divorcing karma from CVS access? (Re:Vicious Abuse?)

> As for now, I'd be happy when I see Scarab b7+ running <nudge nudge>

Status on that is this:

1. Monday is a holiday
2. Sometime next week I hope/plan to drive my server back to its
"co-located home"

3. Test detonate my Scarab installing on it (appreciate here that I'm
taking more care not to screw up Apache servers than I do my own ;-) )

http://www.superlinksoftware.com - software solutions for business
http://jakarta.apache.org/poi - Excel/Word/OLE 2 Compound Document in
Java
http://krysalis.sourceforge.net/centipede - the best build/project
structure
		    a guy/gal could have! - Make Ant simple on complex Projects!
vote.
-Ambassador Kosh