Posted to user@poi.apache.org by de...@muehlencord.de on 2014/04/29 18:37:09 UTC

getHidden in XSLF

Hi,

is there a equivalent method to
org.apache.poi.hslf.model.Slide.getHidden() in the XSLF implementation?
XSLFSheet does not have a similar method. Is there any way to find out
if a slide is hidden or not when working with XSLF?

Regards
Joern

Re: getHidden in XSLF

Posted by Jörn Mühlencord <de...@muehlencord.de>.
Hi,

> is there a equivalent method to
> org.apache.poi.hslf.model.Slide.getHidden() in the XSLF
> implementation? XSLFSheet does not have a similar method. Is there any
> way to find out if a slide is hidden or not when working with XSLF?

after studding the source, I am able to answer the question:
XSLFSlide.getXmlObject().getShow()

Regards
Jörn