Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Sascha Szott <sz...@zib.de> on 2009/12/03 13:47:39 UTC

How to instruct MoreLikeThisHandler to sort results

Hi Folks,

is there any way to instruct MoreLikeThisHandler to sort results? I was
wondering that MLTHandler recognizes faceting parameters among others,
but it ignores the sort parameter.

Best,
Sascha

Re: How to instruct MoreLikeThisHandler to sort results

Posted by Bill Au <bi...@gmail.com>.
I had open a Jira and submitted a patch for this:

Bill