Posted to dev@polygene.apache.org by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org> on 2015/12/17 10:34:53 UTC

UnitOfWorkTemplate

Does anyone have any clue what Rickard was thinking when he created
UnitOfWorkTemplate and associated classes?

The commit (8bb9847fde1526f0f759a269002c83) message at the time just
contains;

<quote>
    Started on new Query API
    Started on templates
    Started on REST API
    Started on forum sample
</quote>

which isn't that helpful.

Should I just remove the relevant code, since my guess is that it isn't
completed, or if it is, we don't know the intention of how to use it?

Cheers
--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer

Re: UnitOfWorkTemplate

Posted by Arvid Huss <ar...@jayway.com>.
Hi,

Nothing, what I can recall, he ever talked about in Streamflow, so thats
not coming from there.

brg
/arvid

> Does anyone have any clue what Rickard was thinking when he created
> UnitOfWorkTemplate and associated classes?
>
> The commit (8bb9847fde1526f0f759a269002c83) message at the time just
> contains;
>
> <quote>
>     Started on new Query API
>     Started on templates
>     Started on REST API
>     Started on forum sample
> </quote>
>
> which isn't that helpful.
>
> Should I just remove the relevant code, since my guess is that it isn't
> completed, or if it is, we don't know the intention of how to use it?
>

> Cheers
> --
> Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer

Arvid Huss