Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by "Weaver, Scott" <Sw...@rippe.com> on 2001/11/14 17:55:20 UTC

RE: How to strip all HTML markup from velocity templates in turbi ne

I found a catch. It seems that the $page tool doesn't work when using the
VelocityOnlyLayout.  My theory is because TemplatePageAttributes (the $page
tool class itself) appears to rely on the fact that the layout is an ECS
document, and VelocityOnlyLayout does not use ECS, so it no worky worky.
However, I think you could easily emulate this tool by adding some Velocity
variables to your template in those specific places.

Scott