Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Fernando Israel <fe...@kognoz.com> on 2010/08/02 16:57:24 UTC

Re: FOP hangs

Hi Craig,

I have followed your advise and attached a debugger. Since this is a remote
server the process was painfully slow.

So I did not manage to get to the bottom of it, but in the process I
realized that a couple of jars required at runtime were missing. Put them in
and that fixed the issue.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

*Fernando Israel*