Posted to builds@apache.org by Gavin <ga...@16degrees.com.au> on 2009/10/04 22:44:50 UTC

Ceres/Buildbot down

Hi All,

ci.apache.org (buildbot) is down.

Trying to get in via ssh doesn't seem to work, although it seems to accept
my key, the connection then gets dropped by ceres. This was working fine
yesterday. Ceres is has the new sshd_config and so only myself, joes and
pctony currently are configured for access.

Joe, Tony, what happens when you guys try to connect?

Nigel, are you able to investigate your end as to why Ceres (a Yahoo
machine) is having problems?

Isis, our other Buildbot machine at Yahoo has no such problems and I can ssh
in to that machine fine (joes has access to isis also).

Thanks

Gav...

Re: Ceres/Buildbot down

Posted by "Gav..." <ga...@16degrees.com.au>.
On Mon, 5 Oct 2009 16:46:08 -0700, Nigel Daley <ni...@apache.org> wrote:
>> Nigel, are you able to investigate your end as to why Ceres (a Yahoo
>> machine) is having problems?
>
> Sure, I'll ping Rajiv and follow up on the email you sent him.
>
> Nige

Thanks, no idea if anyone did anything, but all is well again, I can ssh in
and buildbot is working fine again, so thanks to whoever did something :)

(ssh config looks the same, so enoclue what happened to it)

Gav...

Re: Ceres/Buildbot down

Posted by Nigel Daley <ni...@apache.org>.

Re: Ceres/Buildbot down

Posted by Tony Stevenson <to...@pc-tony.com>.
On 4 Oct 2009, at 21:44, Gavin wrote:

> Joe, Tony, what happens when you guys try to connect?

http://pastebin.osuosl.org/29201

Cheers,
Tony

Tony Stevenson