Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by mazkozi <ma...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/08 06:29:46 UTC

wicket.studio-filestore is consuming huge disk space

Hi,

In my tomcat work folder, I see wicket.studio-filestore is consuming lot of
space. It goes on increasing at rapid pace. Even after server restart, the
folder doesn't get cleared up.

What is this folder used for? How do I clear this folder when session ends
or server restarts or any other way optimum point of clearing it?

Re: wicket.studio-filestore is consuming huge disk space

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Check this discussion: http://markmail.org/message/jnzjoszflcarbgwu
Recently another user had the same problem but it appeared to be a problem
in his application setup.

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting
https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov