Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by James Sherwood <js...@rgisolutions.com> on 2006/11/01 15:34:46 UTC

direct link question

Hello all,

Is there a way in a directlink to send the user to a service instead of a
page.  IE can I MAKE a url and send them to it from a direct kind of the
same way as you do cycle.activate("Pagename"); ?

Thanks,
James

Re: direct link question

Posted by Paul Cooley <pe...@gmail.com>.
Can you use a <a href="
http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry4.1/components/link/servicelink.html
">ServiceLink</a>?

On 11/1/06, James Sherwood <js...@rgisolutions.com> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> Is there a way in a directlink to send the user to a service instead of a
> page.  IE can I MAKE a url and send them to it from a direct kind of the
> same way as you do cycle.activate("Pagename"); ?
>
> Thanks,
> James

Gotta find my destiny, before it gets too late.-- Ian Curtis