Posted to user@beehive.apache.org by Dan Diephouse <da...@envoisolutions.com> on 2004/12/06 22:09:48 UTC

Hibernate Goodies

Howdy all,

I know there are hibernate users out there and I would like to invite
you test the hibernate control.  I've just added in managed
transactions, so the control will take care of starting/committing your
transactions as well as session management.  I look forward to any
feedback that you have (on documentation, code, api, etc)!

Tutorial:
http://hibernate.controlhaus.org/Tutorial

Snapshot jar:
http://dist.codehaus.org/controlhaus/jars/controlhaus-hibernate-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar

(you should just need to drop this into your build to be able to use it.
For the hibernate dependencies see the hibernate documentation.)

Cheers,

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse