Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Daniel Dang <dd...@dolphtech.com> on 2007/06/06 20:21:57 UTC

axis2 vs xfire

Hi All,

What's differences between axis2 and xfire?
why should I pick axis 2 instead of xfire?
Can xfire incorporated with other web services for example c++ OR
c#...etc?

many thanks in advance....!

--Daniel

Re: [OT] Re: axis2 vs xfire

Posted by Anoop kumar V <an...@gmail.com>.
Here are some links which do a comparison:

http://myarch.com/choosing-between-axis2-and-xfire
http://xfire.codehaus.org/Stack+Comparison
http://stuffthathappens.com/blog/2006/05/08/xfire-or-axis2-10/
http://www.infoq.com/news/2007/02/axis2-xfire-benchmark