Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by zillou <ro...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/02 12:34:14 UTC

Where is the Hadoop installation directory

Dear All,

A very stupid question here.
I installed Hadoop 1.0.1 in Ubuntu by deb provided. but how can I specify
the hadoop installation directory in eclipse plugin.

Thanks for every answer.
robot zillou

Re: Where is the Hadoop installation directory

Posted by zillou <ro...@gmail.com>.
Thank you very much

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
The very same will do fine.

--
Harsh J

Re: Where is the Hadoop installation directory

Posted by zillou <ro...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Harsh J,

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Zillou,