Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "srinivas.indali" <sr...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/28 05:52:03 UTC

camel 2.16.3 context.start() is not working

Hi All,

Currently we are using 2.12.3 as part of Activemq 5.9.1 now we are upgrading
to 5.14.4 in this version Activemq 2.16.3 is being used, we have observed
few changes in Camel 2.16.3, but we are not getting exact reason.

1. context.start() is not working, instead of that we need to use
context.startAllRouts()
2. before staring the context we need hve context.setAutoStartup(true) then
only Routs are staring
3. while register the context we have context.setNoStart(true) in 2.12.3,
but 2.16.3 we need to remove then only the routs working

i will be grateful if any one answer my doubts.

Regards,
Srinivas.