Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Darryl Bartlett <da...@stanthorpe.net> on 2004/06/13 05:06:39 UTC

[users@httpd] Missing larger images

Hello.

I installed Apache 2.0.49 a couple of days ago and the installation went
smoothly. I also installed PHP 4 and Sun One ASP, and these also installed
smoothly, but any web pages that I view on the Apache server have some of
the images missing (displays as an empty square with a red cross in top-left
corner). I've tried viewing the pages in both IE6 and Mozilla.

After some head scratching I realised that it was only the larger images
that were missing; the biggest image that I've observed that has worked is
2550 bytes. I checked the logs and there are no errors and the access log
shows a code of 200 for the missing images.

I'm running Windows XP with service pack one and all of the latest patches.
I've tried uninstalling everything and then installing just Apache, but it
still had the same problem.

I'm new to Apache, having used IIS in the past, and would appreciate any
suggestions.

Thanks.

Darryl Bartlett
Golden Orb Web Design