Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by serveen Kaur <se...@lntinfotech.com> on 2009/04/07 07:52:41 UTC

While implementing screens in SFA , should we include FindScreenDecorator or use screenlets to define labels on screen

While implementing screens in SFA module, should I include
FindScreenDecorator or use screenlets to define labels on screen

Re: While implementing screens in SFA , should we include FindScreenDecorator or use screenlets to define labels on screen

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Please use rather *user* ML for such questions, see why here :

Thanks

Jacques

From: "serveen Kaur" <se...@lntinfotech.com>