Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Alan Eduardo Puc Pech <al...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/22 04:01:33 UTC

OpenOffice 4.0

Hello, my name is Alan. Alan san can tell me.  I'm studying programming
languages C and Java. I would like to support me with the most important
information in the world of OpenOffice and developing core.

Re: OpenOffice 4.0

Posted by Donald Harbison <dp...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Alan. Please check out our getting involved page here:
http://openoffice.apache.org/get-involved.html