Posted to soap-dev@ws.apache.org by Bhavin Parikh <bh...@spectramarketing.com> on 2000/11/03 17:03:57 UTC

SOAP 3.0 document???

Glen,

I remember that you sent your architecture document to SOAP developer list
in the last week of Sept.
But I can't find the document anywhere in SOAP mailing list archive or any
mail related new architecture discussion.
(In short, I can't see any mails those have been posted after 23rd Sep...)
Am I looking at wrong place?? http://archive.covalent.net/ ???????

Bhavin Parikh
Spectra
Microsoft Certified Solution Developer,