Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by "Alan D. Cabrera" <ad...@toolazydogs.com> on 2003/12/09 16:52:07 UTC

My logo submission

Here are my logos; I welcome your comments and suggestions.  Please
refrain from voting until the Wiki page is set up on December 15th.

main: http://www.toolazydogs.com/images/geronimo_logo.gif
powered: http://www.toolazydogs.com/images/geronimo_powered.gif

Regards,
Alan

Re: My logo submission

Posted by Eric LE GOFF <el...@free.fr>.
Here are more logos : http://elegoff.free.fr/geronimo_logos.html

I have focused on native american arts.
Hope you will like them too...

Regards,
Eric

Re: My logo submission

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@yahoo.co.uk>.
On 9 Dec 2003, at 15:52, Alan D. Cabrera wrote:

> Here are my logos; I welcome your comments and suggestions.  Please
> refrain from voting until the Wiki page is set up on December 15th.
>
> main: http://www.toolazydogs.com/images/geronimo_logo.gif
> powered: http://www.toolazydogs.com/images/geronimo_powered.gif

Hey Alan they're great! I love 'em!

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/

Re: My logo submission

Posted by Rogers Cadenhead <ro...@cadenhead.org>.
If the project is hoping to stay away from Apache Indian connotations,
I think the sky-diving exclamation "geronimo!" is a good association
for such an ambitious effort.

Main: http://www.cadenhead.org/workbench/gems/geronimobanner.gif
Powered: http://www.cadenhead.org/workbench/gems/geronimobadge.gif
--
Rogers Cadenhead, rogers@cadenhead.org on 12/9/2003
Weblog: http://www.cadenhead.org/workbench

P.s. These are just a mockup based on a photo of indeterminate origin.
They'd need to be replaced if selected.

RE: My logo submission

Posted by kn...@adsl.tie.cl.
Hi all

i think the logo it's very good. But, i think that would be nice to see
reflected in the logo the multi-ethnic Geronimo developer community.

A question:

What do you think about put more kids (latin, black ... etc.) in the logo?

Cheers

Luis Avila