Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Ruediger Pluem <rp...@apache.org> on 2007/11/15 22:13:44 UTC

2.2.7 seems to come in sight: Digest of STATUS

Now that the T&R of APR / APR-UTIL is in progress (Thanks Other Bill)
httpd 2.2.7 seems to come in sight. There are about 10 backport
proposals in the STATUS file that are only missing one vote. So
come on it is voting and review time guys :-)).

There is one backport proposal
(http://people.apache.org/~wrowe/httpd-2.0-2.2-procattr-bugfix-log.c.patch)
by Other Bill for core log.c that might be a show stopper for 2.2.7 and is
waiting for reply / discussion and two votes.

Regards

RĂ¼diger

Re: 2.2.7 seems to come in sight: Digest of STATUS

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.
On Nov 15, 2007, at 4:22 PM, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

> Ruediger Pluem wrote:
>> Now that the T&R of APR / APR-UTIL is in progress (Thanks Other Bill)
>> httpd 2.2.7 seems to come in sight. There are about 10 backport
>> proposals in the STATUS file that are only missing one vote. So
>> come on it is voting and review time guys :-)).
>> There is one backport proposal
>> (http://people.apache.org/~wrowe/httpd-2.0-2.2-procattr-bugfix-
>> log.c.patch)
>> by Other Bill for core log.c that might be a show stopper for
>> 2.2.7 and is
>> waiting for reply / discussion and two votes.
>
> As soon as a snapshot of mod_ftp is created (to start discussing
> release 1)
> I'll have the win machine up and testing the messes in pipe
> inheritence, and
> handing off the last two patches I'd like considered (for log, and
> the mpm).

My plan is to take time early tomorrow and over the weekend
to test and vote, in hopes of releasing 2.2.7 say around the
top of Dec...

Re: 2.2.7 seems to come in sight: Digest of STATUS

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.
Ruediger Pluem wrote:
> Now that the T&R of APR / APR-UTIL is in progress (Thanks Other Bill)
> httpd 2.2.7 seems to come in sight. There are about 10 backport
> proposals in the STATUS file that are only missing one vote. So
> come on it is voting and review time guys :-)).
>
> There is one backport proposal
> (http://people.apache.org/~wrowe/httpd-2.0-2.2-procattr-bugfix-log.c.patch)
> by Other Bill for core log.c that might be a show stopper for 2.2.7 and is
> waiting for reply / discussion and two votes.

As soon as a snapshot of mod_ftp is created (to start discussing release 1)
I'll have the win machine up and testing the messes in pipe inheritence, and
handing off the last two patches I'd like considered (for log, and the mpm).

Bill