Posted to rivet-dev@tcl.apache.org by Massimo Manghi <ma...@unipr.it> on 2011/02/01 00:30:46 UTC

Re: reintegrating branches/master-interp

I've reintegrated the branch 'master-interp' into trunk and commited to the
repo. I also created a 'rivet-namespace' branch out the new trunk state to
finish my work on the rivet namespace.

On Mon, 31 Jan 2011 13:36:14 -0600, Damon Courtney wrote

> It sounds like Massimo is in agreement as well.  We should make
> SeparateVirtualInterps the default and then add some information in
> the docs about what this might mean and when you might want to turn
> it off, like in the case of really big sites.

 I also changed the default for SeparateVirtualInterps (default values
are now embedded in the macros written in configure.ac).

I think I forgot to mention that wherever possible I expanded tabs into spaces
and set the indentation width to 4 in my editor to make the code outline as
homogeneous as possible when looking at it with different viewers/editors. I
hope this won't bother anybody.

-- Massimo