Posted to dev@reef.apache.org by Markus Weimer <ma...@weimo.de> on 2017/03/22 17:30:15 UTC

Stale Pull Requests

Hi,

we have a couple of pull requests that have gone stale: #1126, #1186
and #1260: I have pinged on each of them some time ago, but haven't
gotten a response. Shall we just close them with the next merge?

Thanks,

Markus

Re: Stale Pull Requests

Posted by Markus Weimer <ma...@weimo.de>.
I have just closed these PRs with the latest merge. -- Markus

Re: Stale Pull Requests

Posted by Dongjoon Hyun <do...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: Stale Pull Requests