Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by zupone <en...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/02 14:13:31 UTC

Re: HP-UX B.11.31 ActiveMQ boot start problem

I answer by myself because we have resolved our problem, and I think it can
be helpful for someone else: the point is that the /bin/sh shell
implementation in HP-UX seems to send a SIGHUP signal to all the process
launched by the shell itself, when it dies.

So, if you want ActiveMQ to be launched by the rc boot script you have to
add a /trap "" SIGHUP/ command to let the script mask that signal and not
foward it to the java process running ActiveMQ.