Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Euan Guttridge <EG...@buildonline.com> on 2003/04/11 17:00:38 UTC

Disable a report in site:generate

How is it possible to disable a specific report (i.e. JavaDoc) from the
site:generate task? You can enable specific plug-in reports with the
<report> tag in project.xml but not disable. There is nothing in the xlst to
suggest a 'disable' switch..

Thanks - again,
Euan

Re: Disable a report in site:generate

Posted by dv...@clever-age.com.
> How is it possible to disable a specific report (i.e. JavaDoc) from the
> site:generate task? You can enable specific plug-in reports with the
> <report> tag in project.xml but not disable. There is nothing in the
> xlst to suggest a 'disable' switch..

Just don't specify it in a <report> tag!!!!

However you can add/remove a report programmatically. Add something like
this to your maven.xml file. (PS: Read the very little developper guide!!!
It is at the end of it)
<postGoal name="xdoc:register-reports">
  <attainGoal name="maven-changelog-plugin:deregister"/>
  <attainGoal name="maven-myown-plugin:register"/>
</postGoal>

A+. Didier.

Re: Disable a report in site:generate

Posted by Peter Donald <pe...@realityforge.org>.
On Sat, 12 Apr 2003 01:00, Euan Guttridge wrote:
> How is it possible to disable a specific report (i.e. JavaDoc) from the
> site:generate task? You can enable specific plug-in reports with the
> <report> tag in project.xml but not disable. There is nothing in the xlst
> to suggest a 'disable' switch..

If you don't list it in the report tag it will be disabled. ie Only those
explicitly specified will actually be generated ... I think.

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald
Duct tape is like the force.  It has a light side, and a dark side, and
it binds the universe together ...
                -- Carl Zwanzig