Posted to dev@ambari.apache.org by Robert Nettleton <rn...@hortonworks.com> on 2015/01/15 22:40:30 UTC

Trunk yum repo installs failing

Hi All,

Just in the last hour or so, I’ve noticed that attempting to install ambari-server from the dev/trunk repo fails.

I’ve included the error below.

I’m using the yum repo specified by the Quickstart:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AMBARI/Quick+Start+Guide

and this no longer appears to work.

Is anyone else seeing this?  Is anyone aware of some work that may be in-progress for updating the install repos?

Thanks,
Bob

Here’s the error I’m seeing:

"
http://s3.amazonaws.com/dev.hortonworks.com/ambari-2.0.0-preview-tmp/ambari/centos6/1.x/latest/trunk/repodata/repomd.xml: [Errno 14] PYCURL ERROR 22 - "The requested URL returned error: 404 Not Found”
"
--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: Trunk yum repo installs failing

Posted by Yusaku Sako <yu...@hortonworks.com>.
Trunk build/repo has been fixed.
The hash is: 265f13f467f9d190cba4a0e59271b68d45d5caae

Yusaku

Posted by Yusaku Sako <yu...@hortonworks.com>.

Posted by Yusaku Sako <yu...@hortonworks.com>.
I'm seeing the same thing.
I think this is because of a new Jenkins job that was created today.
Let me look into this.

Yusaku

On Thu, Jan 15, 2015 at 1:40 PM, Robert Nettleton <
rnettleton@hortonworks.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Just in the last hour or so, I’ve noticed that attempting to install
> ambari-server from the dev/trunk repo fails.
>
> I’ve included the error below.
>
> I’m using the yum repo specified by the Quickstart:
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AMBARI/Quick+Start+Guide
>
> and this no longer appears to work.
>

> Is anyone else seeing this?  Is anyone aware of some work that may be
> in-progress for updating the install repos?
>
> Thanks,
> Bob
>
> Here’s the error I’m seeing:
>
> "
>
> http://s3.amazonaws.com/dev.hortonworks.com/ambari-2.0.0-preview-tmp/ambari/centos6/1.x/latest/trunk/repodata/repomd.xml:
> [Errno 14] PYCURL ERROR 22 - "The requested URL returned error: 404 Not
> Found”
> "
> --
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE