Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Anita Kulshreshtha <a_...@yahoo.com> on 2007/04/17 14:57:20 UTC

Security level for jira issues

   All jira issues have 'security level' set to 'public'. What are the
other possible values and how to set this field?

Thanks
Anita

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: Security level for jira issues

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.
On Apr 17, 2007, at 5:57 AM, Anita Kulshreshtha wrote:

>    All jira issues have 'security level' set to 'public'. What are the
> other possible values and how to set this field?

IIRC, this was intended to be a way to put in TCK related issues but
I think we eventually went with a separate Jira project.

Regards,
Alan