Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Kenneth Kalmer <ke...@clearplanet.co.za> on 2004/03/15 05:29:32 UTC

Why is it so difficult to unsubscribe?

Guys

I've been trying to get my name off the stuts user digest for more than
a week now! How difficult can this be? For a foundation as big as
Apache, something as simple as a mailing list must be nothing to manage.

Admins: kenneth@clearplanet.co.za must be removed from this list with
immediate effect. I've contacted you several times over, even sent mail
to the ASF directly. Now I'm publishing this in the main list to let the
people know that you and your mailing systems are very incompetant.

Thanks for all the info on the list, but our roads part now.

Cheerz

--
Kenneth Kalmer
kenneth@clearplanet.co.za

"The great thing about a computer notebook is that no matter how much
you stuff into it, it doesn't get bigger or heavier"
Bill Gates