Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Imesha Sudasingha <im...@cse.mrt.ac.lk> on 2017/03/11 15:55:06 UTC

GSoC 2017 Inquiry

Hi all,

I'm Imesha Sudasingha, a final year undergraduate of Department of Computer
Science and Engineering, University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka. Since I have
some experience in distributed systems and based on the recommendations of
previous GSoCers of my university, I found this project interesting. As
Airavata is not listed under GSoC projects list for 2017, I want to know
whether you have any idea of adding Airavata to the GSoC project list in
future?

Thanks in advance!

Kind Regards,
*Imesha Sudasingha*

<https://lk.linkedin.com/in/imeshasudasingha>  <https://github.com/IMS94>
<http://stackoverflow.com/users/4012073/imesha-sudasingha>
<https://twitter.com/Imesha94>

Re: GSoC 2017 Inquiry

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
Hi Imesha,

Thanks for your interest. Yes we certainly plan to have few GSoC projects. We will post them in the next day or two.

Suresh