Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by victor <35...@qq.com> on 2017/12/10 08:13:21 UTC

query about Clob Blob sql support of avatica and calcite

Hi, calcite development team:
       Recently I do testing for avatica , found it did not support Clob Blob sql query , is it true? or some wrong with my testing process?  if it is true, is there some plan for fixing it , and how is the plan?please let me know as soon as possible,
thanks a lot,

yours  best regards

victor lv

Re: query about Clob Blob sql support of avatica and calcite

Posted by F21 <f2...@gmail.com>.
Hi Victor,

Are you using Avatica with HSQLDB? CLOB is current unsupported by
Avatica. Please see CALCITE-1957[0] to track this issue. Contributions
are very welcomed, if you are able to contribute this feature! :)

Cheers,
Francis