Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Simon MacDonald <si...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/14 23:14:17 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] CocoaPods dependencies for iOS plugins

Looking at the JIRA there doesn't seem to have been any movement on
CocoaPod support for iOS, is my assumption correct?

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald

Posted by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com>.
correct, at least from me I have had bandwidth to look into this again. but
is something I think is valuable to have