Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Master, Tariq (Abbeywood)" <Ta...@uk.bp.com> on 2006/07/27 15:27:04 UTC

Ear task with update="true" not updating

I have an ear file containing a war file.  The war file is 1 meg.
My new war file (same filename) is now 3 meg in filesize.

I have been attempting to update the ear file using:
	<ear earfile="dist/App.ear" update="true">
		<fileset dir="dist" includes="app.war"/>
	</ear>
It is not occuring though (obviously, I'm doing something wrong!).

ant -diagnostics reports:
	[ear] app.war omitted as app.war is up to date.

I have compared the new war and the old war (using winzip) and
extracting them.  They are different.

Tariq