Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Neeraj Bajaj <Ne...@Sun.COM> on 2002/12/05 12:19:56 UTC

Re: xjavac missing. commenting out right solution?

> Seems to me that avoiding a custom task is the way to go.

+1.

I would accept that I didn't understand the problem first. I just did the fresh
checkout from CVS and it doesn't work.

get following error,
taskdef class org.apache.xerces.util.XJavac cannot be found

I can't build it. I have to change all the places where 'xjava' task is used.
I am just wondering, is it same for everyone ? Has anyone tried doing fresh
checkout from CVS ? Does it work out of the box ?

Neeraj

-- Neeraj