Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2009/12/03 18:57:25 UTC

Re: Promotion - FREE Shipping on product/category

It's not complete but a I have added a link to Jacopo's tutorial
http://www.hotwaxmedia.com/apache-ofbiz-blog/ofbiz-tutorial-custom-components-in-ofbiz/
In production section in FAQ. For now, I have tried to complete it by linking also to
http://markmail.org/message/4mmgumepxjopmntu
Thanks Jacopo, with these tips I think the community will be more aware of the initial good practices which are fundamental for a
project to follow the trunk and for the Apache OFBiz project to broaden its contributors community.

BTW, Jacopo could you please import your personnal space in cwiki ? It is referenced at least in FAQ
I have to clean this page also, lot of broken links, from transfer and also time passing ...
A good thing though, now we can edit in Rich Mode without breaking pages

Jacques

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <ja...@les7arts.com>