Posted to dev@continuum.apache.org by Christian Edward Gruber <cg...@israfil.net> on 2006/11/28 21:41:45 UTC

"Add project group" button not protected from unauthenticated users.

Hey.  Just FYI, in the trunk the unauthenticated user (and other
logged-in, unempowered users) can create new project groups.

Christian.
--

*christian** gruber + process coach and architect*

*Israfil Consulting Services Corporation*

*email** cgruber@israfil.net + bus 905.640.1119 + mob 416.998.6023*

Re: "Add project group" button not protected from unauthenticated users.

Posted by Jesse McConnell <je...@gmail.com>.
there are a number of things along these lines that I noticed in an
little audit of the action classes that I noticed.

Once rahul and I get the key based refactor wrapped up I think we'll
try and link up with some work jason has been kicking around to
improve the UI and xmlrpc code interface and security wise in one
swoop.

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@gmail.com

Re: "Add project group" button not protected from unauthenticated users.

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.