Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Hu Xi <hu...@hotmail.com> on 2018/03/06 00:26:17 UTC

答复: [VOTE] KIP-265: Make Windowed Serde to public APIs

+1 (non-binding)

________________________________
Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
Hello folks,

I have updated KIP-265 a bit on the window serde configuration logic, based
on the decisions we made during the implementation of the two JIRAs. Please
feel free to read the updated wiki page:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-265%3A+Make+Windowed+Serde+to+public+APIs

Guozhang

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
+1 from myself as well.