Posted to user@pig.apache.org by Mix Nin <pi...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/11 19:30:08 UTC

package org.apache.pig does not exist

I am writing an UDF funtion as follows

import java.io.IOException;
import org.apache.pig.EvalFunc;
import org.apache.pig.backend.executionengine.ExecException;
import org.apache.pig.data.BagFactory;
import org.apache.pig.data.DataBag;

public class Average extends EvalFunc<DataBag>
{
     public DataBag exec { }

}

when I compile the java file , the first error I see is

"package org.apache.pig does not exist" along  with other errors

What should I do here

Re: package org.apache.pig does not exist

Posted by Johnny Zhang <xi...@cloudera.com>.
Hi, Mix:
Can you try to add pig-0.10-withoughadoop.jar into your classpath ?

Johnny