Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Francis Chuang <fr...@apache.org> on 2020/01/07 20:36:50 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Avatica 1.16.0 dockerfiles broken. Release 1.17.0?

Has there been any progress/solution regarding the LF and CRLF issue?

Francis

Posted by Francis Chuang <fr...@apache.org>.
In terms of the changes for this release, the dockerfiles has been fixed
and I believe you've reordered the steps for finalizing a release using
gradle.

I think the problem is somewhat annoying, but has not been an issue
before. If there is some consensus regarding this, I am happy to make
rc0 available for voting in the next couple of days.

Posted by Vladimir Sitnikov <si...@gmail.com>.