Posted to user@spark.apache.org by canan chen <cc...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/30 04:01:35 UTC

How to set log level in spark-submit ?

Anyone know how to set log level in spark-submit ? Thanks

Re: How to set log level in spark-submit ?

Posted by Dean Wampler <de...@gmail.com>.
Did you use an absolute path in $path_to_file? I just tried this with
spark-shell v1.4.1 and it worked for me. If the URL is wrong, you should
see an error message from log4j that it can't find the file. For windows it
would be something like file:/c:/path/to/file, I believe.

Dean Wampler, Ph.D.
Author: Programming Scala, 2nd Edition
<http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920033073.do> (O'Reilly)
Typesafe <http://typesafe.com>