Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Teruhiko Kurosaka <Ku...@basistech.com> on 2006/03/04 02:15:00 UTC

language-identifier and language filter

Hello,
I enabled language-identifier plugin and indexed some documents.
But adding "lang:en" to the query does not seem to filter the
docs by the language.  Instead, it tries to find documents
that has two terms "lang" and "en". Am I using a wrong syntax?
Do I have to do more than adding language-identifer to the
plugin list in conf/nutch-site.xml ?

-kuro

Re: language-identifier and language filter

Posted by Jérôme Charron <je...@gmail.com>.
> plugin list in conf/nutch-site.xml ?

Rebuild the nutch war (ant war) and deploy it in your application server.
Or add the languageidentifier plugin in the nutch-site.xml in the one
deployed in your app. server.

Jérôme

Re: language-identifier and language filter

Posted by Byron Miller <by...@yahoo.com>.
Make sure you have language-identifier enabled in your
web deployment as well.
WEB-INF/classes/nutch-site.xml or nutch-default.xml
and restart your app server.

-byron