Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by phillip rhodes <rh...@yahoo.com> on 2005/09/22 17:57:04 UTC

krysalis menu help request

I am using the krysalis menu component.  It works
great when I assemble all the krysalis components
inside my one tapestry component, but if I try to
combine the krysalis components from multiple tapestry
components, the resultant component displays, but does
not function.

I looked at the krysalis code and it is calling
tapestry to get the component ID.  It uses this id to
construct "div" id.  I think the problem is that the
div id's are not unique within the returned html
document.

It seems that the component id is not unique from one
component to the next in tapestry.  Is there something
that I can call in the component, like getId() that
will return something that is unique for the entire
page?

Any other thoughts?

Thanks.
Phillip