Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by ashmeet kandhari <as...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/07 18:04:55 UTC

nifi current master banch failing to build

Hi,

Am new to start contributing, so forgive me if this is a wrong way to ask.
The latest master branch is not building on my system due to test failure
in in the project "nifi-write-ahead-log", class file
"org.wali.TestMinimalLockingWriteAheadLog.java "
because the variable " final WriteAheadRepository<DummyRecord> recoverRepo"
is not shutdown in the test method
"testRecoverFileThatHasTrailingNULBytesAndTruncation"

And vice-versa is also true. So wanted to confirm if this was happening
only with or everyone.
 If yes then we can raise a ticket to resolve this.

Thanks,
Ashmeet