Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Mickael Maison <mi...@gmail.com> on 2022/04/13 09:49:19 UTC

[DISCUSS] KIP-830: Allow disabling JMX Reporter

Hi,

I've created a small KIP to allow disabling JMXreporter:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-830%3A+Allow+disabling+JMX+Reporter

Let me know if you have any feedback.

Thanks,
Mickael

Re: [DISCUSS] KIP-830: Allow disabling JMX Reporter

Posted by Mickael Maison <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ismael,

The last option you suggested seems like a good tradeoff, I've updated
the KIP to follow this idea.

Thanks,
Mickael

Posted by Ismael Juma <is...@juma.me.uk>.