Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Mikkel Meyer Andersen <mi...@mikl.dk> on 2012/08/05 20:29:17 UTC

[MATH] Resignation as a committer

Dear all,

As you all know, I have not been sufficiently active the past one to
two years due to other tasks with higher priority. This is not going
to change the next many years due to happy circumstances. I therefore
wish to resign as a committer. Which actions should I take to do so?

At the same time, I want to express my deepest gratitude for all you
guys and your work! I still think it is awesome and I hope that I am
able to contribute again at some point.

Cheers, MIkkel.

Re: [MATH] Resignation as a committer

Posted by Luc Maisonobe <Lu...@free.fr>.
Le 05/08/2012 20:29, Mikkel Meyer Andersen a écrit :
> Dear all,

Hi Mikkel,

> As you all know, I have not been sufficiently active the past one to
> two years due to other tasks with higher priority. This is not going
> to change the next many years due to happy circumstances. I therefore
> wish to resign as a committer. Which actions should I take to do so?

For a committer, there are no specific actions on your side. I am sad to
see one of our developers leave, but its a relief to learn the
circumstances are happy for you.

> At the same time, I want to express my deepest gratitude for all you
> guys and your work! I still think it is awesome and I hope that I am
> able to contribute again at some point.

I hope so too. In the Apache Software Foundation, everything is based on
merit, and merit never expire, so when you will be ready to join again,
just write to the list again.

best regards,
Luc