Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2020/02/28 08:23:47 UTC

Backport in R18: OFBIZ-11415 & OFBIZ-11418

Hi,

Daniel (Watford) has asked to exceptionally backport the new FlexibleStringExpander feature used in target-parameter and parameter-name of form widget
to R18 branch.

I'll do so (with tests and documentation) in a week if nobody is against

Please share your thoughts if needed

Thanks

Jacques

Re: Backport in R18: OFBIZ-11415 & OFBIZ-11418

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Le 28/02/2020 à 09:32, Pierre Smits a écrit :
> I advice you to not forget to put the xsd change(s) in the correct source.

Hi Pierre,

Thanks for your advice, actually I include that in the documentation, so no I'll not forget :p

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@apache.org>.
Hi Jacques,

As you're taking the lead to work the underlying issue, I advice you to not
forget to put the xsd change(s) in the correct source.

Mg

Pierre