Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by EP...@upstate.com on 2003/05/28 05:50:10 UTC

[DOCS] First cut at Hibernate Tutorial

Hi all,

I committed a first cut at a hibernate tutorial.  Pretty rough, but I want
to get more feedback.  The hibernate-avalon-0.1.jar file that is requried is
currently something you must build from CVS of hibernate.  Look in
HibernateExt to get it.  I can email it to anyone who wants it.  I will work
on getting it added to Ibiblio.  The rest of the dependencies are there.

Chris, since I know you are doing something similar with Hibernate, could
you expecially take a good look at it?

Eric Pugh