Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Paul Angus <pa...@shapeblue.com> on 2019/04/15 08:31:39 UTC

cloudstack.org code website refactor

Guys,

I've created a PR to fix the code on the website.  I haven't changed the content other than merging "Project Announcements" and "Latest Announcement" sections to save space.
This PR is only meant to be a base for any other content changes to be made from.

Refactor ( content unchanged )

  *   fix twitter feed; twitter have made custom feeds require oauth for api1.1 - this uses public widget which only shows @cloudstack<https://github.com/cloudstack> tweets, which does not require oauth
  *   "who we are" formatting is fixed
  *   "Announcements" from cloudstack atom feed rewritten as was broken
  *   The 'events' are pulled from a raw csv file in github (https://raw.githubusercontent.com/apache/cloudstack-www/master/data/acs-events.csv) Therefore THE SITE DOES NOT NEED TO BE REBUILT for upcoming events to be changed.

This refactor can CURRENTLY be reviewed at https://acs-www.shapeblue.com/www/
Kind regards

Paul.

paul.angus@shapeblue.comĀ