Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Rosanne Joyce <ro...@me.com> on 2015/02/12 06:05:21 UTC

Ialina spelling check

I have tried 20 times to get this. I have downloaded the dictionary,> preferences>language setting>writing aids>found the spelling & Thesaurus> checked there is a tick so that it works & NOTHING happens. Please help. Can you do logmein to see why? Rosanne

Re: Ialina spelling check

Posted by Alexandro Colorado <jz...@oooes.org>.
Hi Rosanne please make sure you got your spelling and grammar activated
Tools -> Spelling and grammar and the option activated on your toolbar (the
ABC with red underlining).

Please confirm.

On Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 12:05 AM, Rosanne Joyce <ro...@me.com> wrote:

> I have tried 20 times to get this. I have downloaded the dictionary,>
> preferences>language setting>writing aids>found the spelling & Thesaurus>
> checked there is a tick so that it works & NOTHING happens. Please help.
> Can you do logmein to see why? Rosanne

Alexandro Colorado
Apache OpenOffice Contributor