Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Frey, John (MED)" <Jo...@med.ge.com> on 2003/02/17 18:46:24 UTC

What happened to Plexus ?

The link from the Maven User Guide to Plexus CVS Repository is broken.
The Repository seems to have been restructured.

The I'm trying to follow Plexus as an example for doing Multi Project
Builds. Can anyone please help? Jason?

GE  Medical Systems
John E. Frey
Lead Software Developer, iCenter
Global Service Technology
Phone: (262) 896-2800  Fx: (262) 896-2790
email: John.Frey@med.ge.com
http://www.gemedicalsystems.com <http://www.gemedicalsystems.com/>

reactor maven.xml example

Posted by Philip Crotwell <cr...@seis.sc.edu>.
Hi

I know that the commons example reactor maven.xml has fallen by the
wayside. The geotools project has a version of that original file updated
for beta8 that may be useful as another example. If you think it is worth
while to make it available as an example in the user guide, here is a link

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/geotools/geotools2/maven.xml?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

thanks,
Philip

Re: What happened to Plexus ?

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@zenplex.com>.
On Mon, 2003-02-17 at 12:46, Frey, John (MED) wrote:
> The link from the Maven User Guide to Plexus CVS Repository is broken.
> The Repository seems to have been restructured.
>
> The I'm trying to follow Plexus as an example for doing Multi Project
> Builds. Can anyone please help? Jason?

Sorry 'bout that. We moved Plexus to the Rackspace box. It's here now:

http://cvs.werken.com/viewcvs.cgi/plexus-components/?cvsroot=plexus

I'll update the docs. Wow, someone read the docs ;-)

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@zenplex.com