Posted to dev@shardingsphere.apache.org by Zonglei Dong <59...@qq.com> on 2019/11/15 02:02:02 UTC

How to finish release vote's checklist work?

Hi I want to vote for this release, but I don't know how to finish the checklist work. Do we have some reference documents. [ ] Download links are valid. (It is OK, I can download and verify the links.) [ ] Checksums and PGP signatures are valid. (Sorry, I don't know how to finish this work.) [ ] DISCLAIMER is included. (Sorry, I don't know how to finish this work.) [ ] Source code artifacts have correct names matching the current release. (How to verify the names matching the current release? what is the name's rule?) [ ] LICENSE and NOTICE files are correct for each ShardingSphere repo. (Sorry, I don't know how to finish this work.) [ ] All files have license headers if necessary. (how to finish this work? compile the source code with maven?) [ ] No compiled archives bundled in source archive. (It is OK, I can check the directory.) Best wishes. Zonglei Dong Apache ShardingSphere