Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org> on 2010/07/09 22:38:01 UTC

getting closer to 3.0.1

Just applied a patch by Xenia Khailenko fixing a pretty big hole in
ROP/EJBQL (CAY-1452). Now need to finish vertical inheritance docs...
 From there I think we are ready to make a 3.0.1. Anything else we
have in a bugfix queue that needs to be addressed?

Andrus

Re: getting closer to 3.0.1

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
Just fixed CAY-1467. If there are no objections, I will go ahead and
start 3.0.1 release process (if I am lucky, sometime this week). The
runtime relationships issue will go in 3.0.2.

Andrus

Re: getting closer to 3.0.1

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.

Re: getting closer to 3.0.1

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
Just committed a patch from Xenia. This was indeed a bug in the
parser. Thanks for reminding us about it.

Re: getting closer to 3.0.1

Posted by Andrew Lindesay <ap...@lindesay.co.nz>.
Hi Andrus;

It would be great to get CAY-1426 resolved, but I can work around this for the short-term.

Unfortunately, I think it is not an area where I would feel comfortable making changes. :-/

I have been able to get a unit test to demonstrate the problem which is attached to the ticket as a patch.

cheers.

> Just applied a patch by Xenia Khailenko fixing a pretty big hole in ROP/EJBQL (CAY-1452). Now need to finish vertical inheritance docs... From there I think we are ready to make a 3.0.1. Anything else we have in a bugfix queue that needs to be addressed?

___
Andrew Lindesay
www.silvereye.co.nz